Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What I've been reading.....

A return to virtue by Elaine S. Dalton
Five stars....very inspiring book!
The Hungers Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
(I wanted to read it before watching the movie).
Loved the First two....the third was disappointing.
Your happily ever after by Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Short, but oh so LOVELY!
Five Stars!
Inside my Heart by Robin McGraw
I have read this book several times.
I love it because it focuses on being true to yourself, as a person, a woman and a mother.
It focuses on taking care of yourself. And how doing so is the best gift you can give others (especially your family)
I LOVE it. Five stars for sure!
Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza
I have read this book once a few years ago and bought it immediately (I am VERY picky about the books I buy) and I am going to re-read it. It puts everything into perspective and it is such a moving story.
Five stars. Hands down.
To the Rescue: the life of Thomas S. Monson
I started reading this awhile ago and then my sweetie wanted to read it, which I didn't mind, I just haven't picked it up since then.
LOVED what I have read of it and can't wait to finish.
I love our dear prophet, and am so grateful for his example.
Can't wait for General Conference coming up soon.... March 31st and April 1st.
View it here: www.lds.org

0 interesting things to say: