It is nice to slow down and b-r-e-a-t-h!
~I am very grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ...check out www.lds.org to learn more!
~I am SO grateful for my family. I know that home can be a heaven on earth. I believe that and I have seen it. My kids are so wonderful and I am grateful to be their mother and friend and share in their wonder and curiosity as they explore the world! I am grateful for my sweet husband. He is my best friend and I am so lucky to have him in my life, now and forever!
~I am grateful for trials.
~They help me to become a better person,
to become more like the person my Heavenly Father wants me to be.
They help me gain perspective.
~I am grateful for my husband's job and all of his oppurtunities. He is so blessed with oppurtunities at a time when so many people are struggling.
~I am grateful for all of the time and energy he puts into working so we can have the things we need and the extras.
~I am grateful for sleep. I have been so exhausted lately and I love the renewal of a good nights sleep. It just feels good.
~I am grateful for loving, kind Mother and Father. Who taught me the difference between right and wrong. Who taught me manners and how to share and about what really matters. They are the best! (they don't even know it) but they are and I love and appreciate them!
~I am grateful to live in a free country. What a blessing to be able to do and say what we want.
~I am grateful that my kids go to such an AWESOME school. The staff is amazing and they really pour their heart and soul into teaching kids.
~I am grateful to be serving in the Young Women in my ward (church). The youth are AMAZING and I am grateful to have this priveledge.
~I am grateful that I have learned (and am still learning) to trust in the Lord. It helps ease my anxiety and feel peace. In today's world, that is a HUGE blessing.
~I am grateful that I can teach Body Combat. It challenges me constantly. But I LOVE it. I love being active and helping others to do so. I am grateful for a new gym opening so close to my house. That is awesome. I grateful that it helps my mind and memory (one of my big weaknesses). I know it is important to continue to work the mind.
~I am grateful that today is Friday, that I get to see my husband today and that we get to go to the temple tomorrow. I am grateful that my kids will be home all weekend and I am grateful that my kids get along and love eachother so much.


0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment