{I truly believe this}
I love teaching Body Combat.
Sometimes is is Hard
When this happens I naturally wonder if my time would be better spent focusing on my family.
This is something that there is a fine line between for me because
I NEED to be busy but not SO busy.....
{it is a fine line I am still learning}
I am a better mom, person, wife, everything when I have things to do. I am not someone who is content to sit and do nothing all day...in fact that drives me crazy.
Sometimes is is Hard
When this happens I naturally wonder if my time would be better spent focusing on my family.
This is something that there is a fine line between for me because
I NEED to be busy but not SO busy.....
{it is a fine line I am still learning}
I am a better mom, person, wife, everything when I have things to do. I am not someone who is content to sit and do nothing all day...in fact that drives me crazy.
Teaching Body Combat is something that hasn't come very naturally to me.
It plays on two of my biggest weaknesses: my memory and anxiety.
{Has that stopped me? NO}
Through this all I know I need and want to be doing it.
{Has that stopped me? NO}
Through this all I know I need and want to be doing it.
I will never, ever give up.
Working with the Group Exercise team is a blast. Every single person is there teaching because they love it! Really, the Body Combat team is like my second family. Seriously they rock.
I love the participants, they come in and push it to the limit.
THEY. ARE. AMAZING.
I love the participants, they come in and push it to the limit.
THEY. ARE. AMAZING.
Sometimes I get frustrated because I don't learn the choreography as quickly as I would like, or I am injured or sick and I can't do as much as I would like, or my technique is not as good as I would like it to be. What I bring to the table is....
PERSISTENCE
DETERMINATION and
LOVE for Body Combat.
I am so grateful for this opportunity that has pushed and stretched and pulled me further than I ever thought I could go, it is awesome.
This week I also started logging my food on Dot fit daily.
This really helps me to make sure I am eating enough Protein, to keep my calories in check and to be more accountable for how much and what I am eating. Here's to getting off a few unwanted pounds. It takes determination, accountability and consistency.
I am loving it.





0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment