14 years ago
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Pain
This has been a trying couple of weeks. My lower back has been causing me a huge amount of pain. It was so bad for a couple of days that I could not move without severe pain. I have been trying to be prayerful during this hard time so I can see the positive, and be grateful.
Now, this may be eays for some people, but for me, it is very difficult. But, throughout the pain and the frustration, I kept thinking of a talk that was given last General Conference--that talked about how pain teaches us humility and patience. This is so true! I am grateful for a Savior who has suffered all. I know that He knows how I feel. I know that he loves me and that this too shall pass.
I also have felt the love of my family. My kids have been truly amazing. Helping with everything!! I know they love me and I felt that love as they helped out and served me! Waylon has been so wonderful!! He has done everything--cooked, cleaned, baths, shopping, and getting persciptions. A LOT!! And this is in addition to his normal job, yearbooks coming in this week, and getting everything done so he can start the PhD program in a couple of weeks. But most importantly, he has reminded me again and again to go rest and that he will take of everything. I am so grateful for Him and that I am married to someone who loves and cares about me so much:)
I know that Heavenly Father is watching out for me and my family. I can see his tender mercies pouring out over our family and we know that we are so blessed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment