Having an attitude of gratitude.
Everything is better when we are grateful for all that we have.
-John Henry Jowett
I am so blessed!
I can see my Heavenly Father's hand in my life each day.
I feel his love all around me.
Some of the things I am grateful for today:
*I can move without severe pain!!!
*My kids are home from school today-no schedule or appointments:)
*Temple date with my hubby
*Sleeping in
*Writing this blog {which I LOVE doing}
*Friends that love and care about me:)
*My amazing body which can do so many things!
Happy Friday! What are you grateful for?
I am so blessed!I can see my Heavenly Father's hand in my life each day.
I feel his love all around me.
Some of the things I am grateful for today:
*I can move without severe pain!!!
*My kids are home from school today-no schedule or appointments:)
*Temple date with my hubby
*Sleeping in
*Writing this blog {which I LOVE doing}
*Friends that love and care about me:)
*My amazing body which can do so many things!
Happy Friday! What are you grateful for?



2 interesting things to say:
I just posted a similar post listing some things I am grateful for. If I could sleep in I would be really grateful for that :) I am grateful for that short time we roomed together and for your optimism! Hope your back feels better soon. xoxo
Jetta
That is a great grateful list. I also really enjoyed your quotes about gratitude too.
Post a Comment