I just love being a Mother!
Look at those sweet faces! They make it all worth it!! We had a fabulous Mother's Day. I felt pampered and loved! A few of my favorite things I love about Mother's Day: 1) Waylon always makes me a super delicious breakfast! Very thoughtful and Yummy! 2) When my kids sing Mother's Day songs at church, it just melts my heart. 3) The adorable things my kids make for me! Yesterday, I opened Isaac's present to see a Happy Birthday card (loved it) and a penny and one of his favorite toys. It was so precious. My favorite part always about what Olivia buys or makes me is her face. She grins wider than her whole face, it is permanently stuck there and she just loves giving! My sweetheart, Michael always gives me the biggest hugs and is so thoughtful!!
Waylon and I have the best kids ever.
You know it's true;)
Happy Mother's Day

0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment