Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's great to be 8!!!

Recently was Olivia's {aka the cutest girl ever} Birthday!!

I can't believe she is eight!!

We had a fun day celebrating! Olivia picked out her favorite foods, Isaac and I had lunch with her, she had no chores {I think that is her favorite} and we went to Eatza Pizza for dinner and arcade games and saw the movie Rio {it was super cute!}
I love this girl and all of her personality and spunk!




We are so blessed to have her as part of our family! She is such a joy and blessing. She is doing super good in school, loves playing with her friends and brothers. She is a Mama's girl all the way. A few of my favorites things about Olivia: *she is very thoughtful and compassionate *Her laugh, it is a wonderful sound and lately she giggles about everything:) *Her smile--it lights up any room *Her creativity-she loves to create and is very good at it! *I love listening to her play by herself. She has such a great imagination. She sings while she plays and it is always such a sweet moment to hear {one of my favorite mommy sounds}.


WE LOVE YOU OLIVIA!!

0 interesting things to say: