Thursday, July 8, 2010

Recent Happenings....

This post title sounds scary, but really it is just my catch up--what we have been doing lately....
1. Bowling 2. Girls Camp (yes, it is a family affair) 3.Isaac and Rachael's birthday 4. Swimming 5. Fun dates 6. Visiting Grandpa and Grandma Spencer 7. Soccer 8. Waylon teaching summer school....Okay, much more has been going on these are just some that I can think of right now!
Cute boy (above). Best Friends Bowling (below). Cute Gomer that I love.
I.B. Duncan bowling.
Awesome Bud.
Da Girls.
YEA! I got a strike!
Girls Camp! I was able to go to girls camp with some awesome Young Women--Ellise, Aubrey, Tabitha, Haleigh, Chelsi, Amanda, Mckinley, Emily, Maddy, Marlee, Brittany, Alexis, Sara, Courtney, Cassidee, and Haley. I can't forget Heather who was an amazing tent mom with me! We had so much fun!! Amazingly I didn't get any mosquito bits (YEA!) and only got asked if I was a Young Woman 4 or 5 times!! Had so much fun and loved every minute! Really really missed Erica, Phenix, Ashley G. Ashley P., Kasi, and Cindy. I love serving in Young Women. I love all of the girls and my fellow leaders:) Since Waylon was teaching summer school, our kiddos spent the week with my parents! Thanks to Ma, Pa, Lyd, Mand, Nate and Landon for watching our babies!
Alexis and McKinley
Haley and Cassidee
Emily, Maddy and Aubrey
Ellise all spiffed up for skit night!
Awesome chefs--Marlee and Chelsi and Brittany.
Crazy Birthday--Isaac 4 Rachael 30. Our theme was toy story-loved it!
Happy Birthday. I had just gotten back from Girls Camp so that is why I am looking AWESOME.
RUNNING for the pool!
Super Soakers!Cute toothless princess! Plus four more of her teeth in the front are really wiggly-pretty soon she will not be able to eat!
Love this guy!
Michael ready for super soakers and being silly.
Waylon took my out to P.F. Changs for my Birthday. I absolutely love to eat here!! Good times.
The Happy Couple. I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man!

Happy July!

0 interesting things to say: