So, a couple of days ago, Waylon was reading a Diego Book to Isaac before bed. It had little pictures in place of some words which Waylon let Isaac say. So, they come to a pile of dirt and Waylon asks Isaac, what is this? Isaac says, "poop." (In Isaac's defense Waylon said it kind of did look like that). Meanwhile Olivia is reading to me on the couch and Michael is reading on the couch also, when Isaac comes into the Living Room and starts talking about poop. (Keep in mind, We are trying to finish up this potty training).
Side note. Waylon told me I was the worst ever potty training mother (it wasn't in a mean way at all--just a fact) and it was actually funny. I told him I knew I was and it was easy to admit because I was SO bad at it! I have been wishing that it would just go away and I would not have to deal with it. By the way, that doesn't work!
Okay, back to the story.......so, Isaac comes in the Living Room and starts saying the word poop over and over. Michael's reaction, "gross don't say that word" Olivia--giggle, giggle, giggle. Luckily it was time to get our teeth brushed and go to the bathroom. But, ever since then, Isaac just comes into a room and says poop, or last night after he went to the bathroom and was getting on his Pj's went into the family Room where Michael and Olivia were and showed them his bottom (yes, and shook it to) and said poop, poop, poop. (Where does he come up with these ideas?) Michael and Olivia instantly give Isaac the reaction he is looking for---
"Mom, Isaac said Poop."
"Stop saying that word!"
"Mom, Isaac is being disgusting."
"Don't say that WORD."
My life is awesome.
14 years ago

2 interesting things to say:
Like I told you, I'm just excited for him to teach it to Elias. :) Good times.
I'm not sure ever did--but he taught Ben!
Post a Comment