1. There is a great daycare--it is run smoothly, it isn't just a toy room (has crafts and athletic activities for the kids to participate in) and has better staff and longer hours (yea)
2. I am saving $20 a month--woohoo.
3. There is a very fun starcade room my kids can play in while I workout. So many fun games for the kids to play.....
4. Yoga classes. I love doing Yoga
5. Kickboxing. The most fun I have ever had working out. Burns like a zillion calories. I was worried about switching from les Mills classes to BTS--but I was happliy suprised. The classes rock just as much and they have better equipment at this gym!
6. Weigh lifting classes. I love to life weights and doing it in a class format works good for me!!
7. 2 Swimming Pools--one cooler for lap swimming (LOVE this) and always has a lifeguard so I can go swimming with my kids.
5. Kickboxing. The most fun I have ever had working out. Burns like a zillion calories. I was worried about switching from les Mills classes to BTS--but I was happliy suprised. The classes rock just as much and they have better equipment at this gym!
6. Weigh lifting classes. I love to life weights and doing it in a class format works good for me!!
7. 2 Swimming Pools--one cooler for lap swimming (LOVE this) and always has a lifeguard so I can go swimming with my kids.8.Awesome fitness and weights area (Waylon loves this part!)
9. More class options that I could ever want. Lots of different classes at all times of the day!!
10. Rock Climbing Wall and Kid's karate classes.
It Rocks!! We have only been members for 3 days and we are LOVING it!

1 interesting things to say:
It sounds like this gym really rocks!!! I especially like the activities for the children so you can work out. Awesome!!!
Love always and forever,
Mom
Post a Comment