A Camping we will go..........We have really wanted to go camping but this summer has just been super busy! So, we decided to camp in our backyard!

Setting up the tent.

Awesome Olivia working on the poles.

Michael

Isaac

Cutest dude:)

Hard workers putting in some stakes.

While Isaac takes pictures (about 15 or 20) of the grass through the trampoline. I love how a different perspective of something changes everything.

Waylon Jared. I know I didn't get his face (he was walking to fast for my camera skills) but I still love this pic.

Cute Kids. Michael is trying not to smile for the camera.

Michael showing us some sweet magic tricks.

Cool Dude. He rocks.

Taking some pictures. Olivia got one of me and Michael.

LOVE this.

I know it is hard to see, but I love it. Michael and I snuggling.

This is us being silly.

Camping is not complete without
smores.

Or just plain marshmallows (and lots of them)

Michael and his 6
th or 7
th smore. My kids were in heaven with all of the sugar
Of course we had to roast our marshmallows over the BBQ! I love Michael's cute sock action here. After we had
smores the kiddos played tag in the dark and on the trampoline with their flashlights. They were are hyped up on sugar and up way past their bedtime--they were loving life. Nothing like a good camping trip!! Although I am looking forward to sleeping on my nice bed tonight:)
0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment