Red Doors are just great, so welcoming.
I love fireplaces that are tall with lots and lots of stone (or tile) with a great mantle.
I love white furniture in little girls rooms--
I love the gray cabinetry and the splash of red that makes the grey not depressing. AND a place to fold laundry.
I love chalkboard paint, I think kids need to be able to create and this gives them the freedom to do it over and over and over.
You can't go wrong with zebra--this one is fun brown and white for an accent pillow or two.
I have always wanted a porch swing. Something slower about life when I think about sitting outside on a porch swing or a cute rocking chair (Waylon and I will both have one)Some or all of these things will come to pass, or maybe none. But I love the dream.






0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment