Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Love it!

This fabric is great. What a cheerful green kitchen. I love the idea of a few open shelves.
White, old fashioned doors with black jewerly-fantastic!


I love black furniture for little boys rooms. Of course lots of blues, red and greens thrown in.
Baskets are my all time favorite. They make anything look cute. They add texture to any space and I love that they limit how much I can collect of a certain item.
These mouldings are so craftsman--I love the craftsman style. Think attention to detail and lots of it. This lamp is simple and gorgeous.
I love the light, bright, airiness of this room! And, look at the color on the walls and the furniture.
These plates rock! Polka Dots are one of my favorite things ever--you can't help but smile when you see them-doesn't matter how big or small they are or what color they are-they rock:)

0 interesting things to say: