Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bummer dude

So, this may come as a suprise, but when I had baby #3, my memory disappeared. I know it sounds silly but really I can forget so much. Waylon has seen this first hand time and time again and he even thinks one day I will forget him. Not a chance.

But, today, we went to the park to play and I took my camera and got some awesome shots of the kids. Especially of Olivia who recently had a birthday.......fast forward past cooking dinner, cleaning up and Bishop's Youth Discussion when the kids are tucked in bed and I am excited to write a post and include all of my cute new pics. When I discover
my beloved camera is missing. And for the life of me I can't remember when or where I had it last. The silliest part is I am sad about the pictures on my camera of Olivia's Birthday and all of the fun things we have been doing lately more than I am at the thought of buying a new camera. I am pretty sure it is at the park somewhere. Hopefully I will find it!!!!

0 interesting things to say: