Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Insipring things

I just love oil rubbed bronze fixtures--they are so classic and gorgeous!I love huge, oversized canvas art--especially when it is on several different canvas'I love the way fresh flowers in a house make me feel--They make my heart smile. Fresh Fruit/Veggies is a decoration I love because it is beautiful and of course because I can eat it and change it frequently and it is cost effecient.
I love long tables (maybe distressed) where I could seat like 10 or 12 people. I imagine dinner parties every Saturday night (of course I would have to work on the cooking gourmet meals part)
White cabinetry is beautiful and classic. I would love a hutch that has lots of shelves in my dining room. of course I would have to get some pretty things to put in it.

I love dining room chairs that are fun colors.

RED, of course.

Green--so calming



Blue, such a great color. The chairs could be different shapes or colors--or BOTH! Fun:)

0 interesting things to say: