Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Artsy Fartsy

Well, this picture says it all! Our little artist went half of the year without getting a re-focus (like a time-out) at school. I told her if she did, she would get to pick something fun she wanted to do. So, of course, she planned to go to Artsy Fartsy. She made it of course! She is SO HAPPY. Her Butterfly is a piggy bank.
The boys also got to paint something, but they had to get something smaller, so Olivia would know it was her special thing. Michael picked a football and painted it Bronco Colors....shocking, I know!
Isaac picked a soccer ball and had a great time painting. Waylon also helped him (and had lots of fun!) and it turned out great. Here is our intense little artist. She LOVES to paint!! She is already planning another trip wwhen school gets out. GREAT JOB OLIVIA!

2 interesting things to say:

Amos said...

Please, please, I want to go to Artsy Fartsy when we come down next time!

Rachael said...

Since you asked so nicely, okay:)