14 years ago
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Ice cream Break
The setting: A STRESSFUL week. Now when I say stressful it just kept going and building, and the stress seemed never-ending! So I decided to take the kids out for ice cream and forget about everything! It was a great plan:)
It worked, after all ice cream makes everything better!! Love Isaac's face with chocolate all over!
Olivia walking around with my purse playing.
Now posing!
Isaac and his yummy chocolate.
Michael trying to do pullups on two chairs (yes, my kids really behave), it is so funny because he looks mad or mean in this picture and he is such a sweetheart. So, this is Michael concentrating. It was a great time having fun, eating german chocolate ice cream (I think I am addicted!), good company and just enjoying life:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment