Olivia has really wanting to loose a tooth for many, many months. Sunday was her lucky day!! She was excited one minute then crying because she thought she was going to bite her tongue.
It is definitely possible about the cuteness; what is it about a missing tooth and a wide grin that makes a kid so adorable!?! I think I will have to print this one...
We are a family. We love to laugh and play and be silly. We love playing games together, and anything we can do together! We belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and it is the core of our lives and family!
1 interesting things to say:
It is definitely possible about the cuteness; what is it about a missing tooth and a wide grin that makes a kid so adorable!?! I think I will have to print this one...
Post a Comment