Yes, we are STILL alive and well! Life is going by in the fast forward mode lately I feel! Basketball season is winding down and the kids are playing soccer (yes, all three of them at different times). This is my LEAST favorite time of the year in the Tri-Cities because of the constant drizzle of rain and the fact that it is grey everyday!!! I just keep telling myself SOON the sun will come out!
I changed my blog background and looked back through some of the posts today, this is just what I needed to be reminded of how blessed I am, how good my life is and how happy I am! Things might not go as I want them to (and let's be honest, I like things to go my way), but life is good:)
14 years ago

3 interesting things to say:
Really? You like things to go your way? That doesn't sound like you at all!!! I am right with you with the weather. I'm at the point where I would rather it would snow and then the sun could come out... the constant drizzle and grey is tiring.
:) I never would have guessed that about you, either. LOL The blog background is very cute!
I can't believe how big your kids are! And I can't believe how long it's been since we last saw you guys!!
You still look great! :)
Shannon
I like the new background, it still says Rachael to me!
Post a Comment