There is just no one like Aunt Amy!!! The kids are always attached at the hip when she visits. Amy and David visited us a little over a week ago. What can we say-we heart the
Milnes! We always have the best time:)

So, soccer started last week. Michael and Olivia are on the same team. They are loving it of course!! Isaac keeps busy while they are playing-he loves to explore and REALLY wants to play. I told him he could play next year when he is 4.....He kept telling me I'm four, I'm four. He would really have a blast.

So, among the the sticks he found, the ice cream truck that drove by and kicking his soccer ball on the field, he picked this flower. He came over to me and said this is your flower. How sweet!! I said do you love me? He usually says, "no!!" But what a glorious day, He said, "I
lub you mom." Of course, my heart melted. So, I made him take a picture with the flower and he had to make a
gomer face.

Olivia is very
fiesty playing soccer (who knows where she gets that from!). She gets tired quite easy having asthma, we just never talk about it, and it seems to not be a big deal, Thank goodness!

Michael has informed me that he is the best player on his team, so, we are working on just trying our best and not making other people feel bad. He loves to run!

We had a great time yesterday playing cars with the sidewalk chalk. The kids love to create highways and houses and get real nice and dirty. Good times!

Olivia just got reading glasses! She is so excited!!! She wore them all day yesterday because she was so happy to be validated by wearing glasses (Michael got reading glasses before Christmas and she has been feeling quite bad she didn't have any-she was happy when the Dr. said she needed some)

The boys having fun with 3-D Color Explosion. They were entertained far a long time! Olivia did Tinker Bell painting!

Michael and Olivia dressing up! Olivia snuck her glasses on-they are still novel. They have had a lot of fun (also a lot of fighting) with so much free time.

So, yesterday I took the kids bowling and I could tell Isaac was a little tired by the huge tantrum that took place at the bowling alley (love those tantrums!). When we got home Waylon had returned from Basketball Camp (yea!) and so Waylon and I were sitting in the Living Room catching up and Isaac came and
lay by me in the crack of the coach and ottoman and within a minute he was asleep. He slept like this for over an hour. It was so funny!

Isaac when he woke up from his impromptu nap. He had lines all over his face from sleeping in a crack! But he was happy!
Well, Michael had a friend over Monday and I had signed in to work on my blog, when his friend's Mom came to pick him up and I started talking to her. Within a minute Isaac had come over and touched my computer. What he did I do not know, but, know every word when I sign into my blog is a square. I have tried the help section, but, you have to be able to figure out which thing says settings ( I can't because they all look the same-those stinking squares).......Hopefully I'll figure out what he did soon.
Last week was a LONG miserable week. I had caught a bug and it made me feel so awful (it has been years since I was that sick). So, I am feeling better, but still have a cold and start the uncontrollable cough every once in a while. Waylon and Michael have it now, but much less severe than it hit me (Thank Goodness).
I am really excited that I have the opportunity to go to Girls Camp today. I just got a new calling as the Young Women's President. It is overwhelming and exciting. The sisters I will be serving with are amazing and I know they are who Heavenly Father wants to serve. What an an awesome, spiritual experience it has been! I have always known this and had a strong testimony that my Heavenly Father answers my prayers, but this experience strengthened that testimony even more. I feel so blessed to have the Gospel in my life and love relying on my Heavenly Father in my personal and family life and decisions. I truly feel happy following my Savior and Heavenly Father. What a blessing I feel truly grateful for daily. How grateful I am for parents who taught me the Gospel, and henceforth, how to be truly happy. I am also so grateful for my dear husband (who I adore) who supports me, loves and adores me.....Life is truly Good:)
2 interesting things to say:
Auntie looks so joyful with the children. You are so cool to let them get dirty. Good times, yes. Michael can not help it that he is the best. yup. I am proud of you and your huge calling. Try to delegate everything. Feed your adrenals siberian ginseng and B5 to prevent burnout, and have fun. You have my heart felt prayers.
Oh my goodness, you and Olivia in glasses look even more alike! How is this possible?!?! So very cute, I cannot wait to see them on her in person!
P.S. The Milnes heart the Duncans right back! :)
Post a Comment