Friday, June 12, 2009

Crazy Friday......

So, crazy Friday it started out to be. Waylon found out Wednesday that he had Yearbook training today...so, it was me and the kids with two doctors appointments before the fun could begin. It is the time of year when we all go to the dentist and eye doctor and today was Isaac's turn to go to the eye doctor. Later, we headed to the chiropractor....Isaac has been there weekly with me and when we pulled in the parking lot, he said "we're gonna fix your back!" sometimes I am amazed at how much he picks up on. So, after the two appointments, I was about ready to pull out my hair!!!

We had planned to get info for several summer programs, 1st stop REI, 2nd stop Kennewick Library where we wanted to play at the sprinkler park after signing up for the summer reading program-
Isaac hates Goggles (Michael and Olivia are constant wearers)...but today he asked to wear his bobbles. Olivia's extra pair was all I had! PINK! LITTLE MERMAID!! He was so cute!

When we went into the Library the were having a summer reading program launch party. My kids had so much fun! It was like a carnival--musical chairs, tattoo's, making musical instruments, flowers, raffle drawings and so many fun things. The kids had so much fun (Isaac had a couple moments!!) It was SO NICE that it was summer and I didn't have to be somewhere or pick someone up.....Yes, I am so looking forward to not having a kindergartner next year and having to drive back and forth and back and forth. But, today, FREEDOM OF TIME was such a great gift!


Silly Michael



The kids also made play dough and played with it. All of my kids were born to play play-dough:)
It was a good day!!




1 interesting things to say:

molly said...

even when you are not chauffeuring your day is packed. wow. Another productive day. And fun! gosh. A sprinkler park at the library? I am so enjoying your website.