He loves to play and is already excited for next year!
Olivia had her last day of school today and they did Move-up day. She was in a fowl mood because she met her new teacher and HE IS A BOY! She can't believe that there are two girl teachers and only one boy teacher and SHE got the boy teacher. I think she forgot that I requested this teacher because I have heard he is amazing and he is teaching a loop which means he will teach 1st grade and keep all of the students for 2ND grade too. Of course, I failed to remind her today when she was pent up of the teacher request. She keeps thinking she can change teachers......Hopefully a few months will help her cool down about the whole boy thing.
Isaac was playing cootie today (a little board game), as he does everyday. You see, it is all about Cootie. So all of the sudden he tells me "ghosts scare me" **pause** "I'm gonna slap them".......I didn't even know that he knew the word slap! And he talks about ghosts all of the time, I am not sure where this comes from, but it is consistently and very random.
Ahhh...Potty training. Isaac is still playing Cootie (of course!) and he farts--he grabbed his bottom and yells, "oopsie" It was hilarious!
He is just on a roll today....we were driving home from picking Olivia up from school and Isaac said, "Mom, can I invite a friend over?" What? I know he hears my older kids say this, but he is two!!!

2 interesting things to say:
oh my gosh. What kind of camera do you have? The photos look professional!! oh my gosh, "I'm going to slap 'em" Ho ho ho. I bet isaac sounds so mature for a baby with all his role models. They say the cutest things. Thank you for sharing!
I am so glad that you are doing this blog so you can capture at least part of all the insanely funny things Isaac says!!!
Post a Comment