Friday, June 12, 2009

Adventures at the Bento Teriyaki Grill

So, yesterday I had so much fun and totally spent a couple of hours looking for blogs of people I know and I was just enjoying reading everything....before I knew it, it was 7:30 Pm and I hadn't thought of dinner......oops! So, we decided to go to Applebee's (about two minutes from our house).....so we get there and they say it will be 20 minutes (by this time it is almost 8:00)...so we decide to check out this place in the same parking lot--Bento Teriyaki Grill. So, we order some yummy food and we are waiting for the food.....When Olivia sees someone eating with chopsticks and says, "I know how to say hello in Chinese, Hola!" We had some good laughs over that, she also was playing with all of the forks (she has quite the imagination) and then forks came to life.... when Isaac......
started having a hard time sitting still so he licked my face. Then He BUSTS out laughing, I try to discipline and say "no licking" but all I want to do is laugh! So, I turn my head, have a moment and then try to discipline, no luck, he busts out laughing again! This happens again before I could keep a straight face and ask him if he wants me to lick him? He scrunched his face and said NOOOO! Lesson learned (hopefully)!

Anyways, the food was yummy and the company was great! Our kids (who have been known to be picky) ate the food and we had a great time:)


Yestrday we also did our favorite pastime--Bowling--we have this summer bowling pass and we are having a blast! My kids each has a signature move, what they do after they bowl. Michael does a dance.....Olivia Jumps up and throws her hands in the air......Isaac does little impy poses (he freezes them until the ball hits the pins)......It is a blast and Waylon loves practicing his bowling moves!!



Princess Olivia jumping for joy




Isaac being silly......We had a great day yesterday!!





1 interesting things to say:

molly said...

Geez. You guys are active and fun. I can not begin to keep up with you. Thank you for sharing a great day with us. I can enjoy the laughs because this is written so well! I can feel it.

Rachael, you are good at putting good pictures in the right place with the stories. You are a natural at blogging! Spencer Kimball said our journals would be scripture to posterity. This blog is also appealing to your peers and woman kind. I am intrigued with your style! Waylon's got to love this.

I am keeping your valuable notes for summer camping.