A few years ago I read this book. AMAZING.
The book talks about the joy and craziness of being a mother.
It talks about her decision to stay at home with her kids.
But, my very most favorite part of the book is when Jane Clayson Johnson discusses the "I am just a stay at home mother" response.
I have heard many people say that. I am sure I have said it too.
Being a Mother is the greatest gift.
So, she suggests, when asked what you do.....you respond by simply stating: "I am a Mother."
{Of course she says this better than I ever could}
Awesome book.
I love that it celebrates motherhood.
It is truly awesome.
What do I do?
"I am a Mother."
{insert smile}
Dedicated to my treasures: Michael, Olivia and Isaac
You make my life. I love being your Mother.


0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment