Friday, August 21, 2009

My New Look

Well, as a child I desperately wanted to have curly hair. My hair was so straight that a perm would just fall out. If I would try to curl with a curling iron, it would last 30 minutes....maybe. But now my hair is naturally THIS CURLY. Crazy. It is fun though:)

3 interesting things to say:

molly said...

you got what you want! brings out your pretty eyes.

Blake & Melissa said...

You look beautiful, Rachael! I didn't know you had a blog you turkey! Send me your e-mail address (via facebook lol) and I will send you an invite to ours!

Amos said...

Welcome to the dark side... cue evil laugh, spooky music or just picture the march of multiple bottles of hair products meant to try and tame the wild beast of curls - whoops, got carried away, sorry... you look so cute, Sister!