Waylon has his 32
nd Birthday last week! He is such a silly guy-he Loves making
gomer faces when I try and take pictures of him!

Waylon, Olivia, Isaac and Michael and the BONFIRE!
The kids and I decorated in Broncos (Waylon's absolutely favorite team).

We did a countdown of Waylon's favorite things. I mimicked David
Letterman's top ten, but it ended up being the top 14!! Waylon said it was his best birthday ever! Maybe he is just remembering last year when we all had the flu on his birthday!

Like Father like son! Isaac picked out a shirt for Waylon to wear to work.

Michael has a snorkel set he and
Waylon have been sharing when we go to the pool. So, Michael really wanted to get his Dad his own!

We went golfing-Waylon loves to Golf!

Our "Tiger Woods" in training. All of them love to golf. They were so funny to watch! We did lots of other fun things and had a great day!
0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment