Sunday, August 30, 2009

Family Pictures

Yesterday we went to get some pictures taken at JCPenney, we had two awesome coupons and got a steal of a deal (you know how happy that makes me!!). We had a GREAT time, as you can tell from the pictures........















What a great family:)

7 interesting things to say:

Shannon said...

Those are some really cute pics, Rachel!! If we ever dare attempt family pics again (there are a few small crab apples in our bunch) I'll have to remember JCPenney's. :)

Phebe Muai said...

I Love the last one! They are all so cute!

Danielle said...

I have been impressed with Penny's! I used to go to Sears, but not any more. My favorites are the see-hear-speak no evil, all piled on dad, and where they are all disgusted at you kissing! Priceless!!!

molly malibu said...

those are some of the most stirring portraits I have ever seen.

Jetta said...

So cute!!! What a great memory

Blake & Melissa said...

What a beautiful family! Love the pics!

Amos said...

Rachael, the best thing about these pics is that each Duncan's awesome and unique personality shines through! I love them all and am going to have to ask if I can scan a couple for spots on the Milne picture wall (come on, you knew the request was coming!!!)

My favorites are the one of you and Waylon kissing with the kids funny reactions and the three of them together being goofy. Lovely!