Olivia playing basketball. She is a great defender. She really
gets the concept. I just LOVE watching her play
She plays so hard, and so smart.
Everyone was bunched up on one side, so she dribbled to the
other side and scored.
Power defense. She makes my heart smile.
I love this boy.
POWER IN THE HOUSE!!!
{what Isaac yells because he kicks the ball}
He LOVES to play and he is so much fun to watch.
Action shot!
Michael Boy!
My camera promptly ran out of battery, it is all charged up now and I will be getting some shots
at his last games this weekend.
I love how he puts his heart and soul into every game
Three day weekend means putting the fort up in the playroom for a sleepover. Waylon crashing the party. He is just the BEST dad ever.
Michael
Kind
Happy
Sweet to his core
Great Helper
Loves: Lego's, Reading, Root beer, basketball, soccer, playing board games, his family, learning, Math, anything large muscle, anything with his Dad (watching football is his fave)
Can't believe he is going to Middle School next year.
He is totally a Daddy's boy
ALWAYS willing to hug me
My treasures. Adorable, aren't they?
Isaac
Happy
Silly
Affectionate
An individual
Loves: Pillow Pets, Wii, tickles, playing with Michael and Olivia, reading, basketball,
soccer, gymnastics, school, sweets, fruits/veggies
This kid makes me smile everyday.
Olivia
Thoughtful
Kind
Fun
Smart
Determined
Beautiful
Hard Worker
Loves: Her Mom, pillow pets and many other stuffed animals, her friends, art and anything creative, playing with her brothers, french toast, PB and Jelly, to be silly, reading, basketball, gymnastics, football, loves to watch design star with me.
Growing into such a wonderful young woman!
.
.
.
Top all of that with my great hubby!
My family is the best!
I just love them :)

0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment