Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life lately...

Life has been incredibly busy lately.

Surgery. Staging the house to get it ready to sell. Included lots of Packing, renting a storage unit and de-junking (my FAV!). Waylon teaching summer school. Selling the house in a matter of days. Soccer. Waylon taking night PhD classes. Realizing I need to get a mortgage pre-approval pretty quickly {forgot how much work that is!}. Found a house we loved. Didn't get it. More Soccer. Looked at houses. Looked at houses. Found a great house. Last week got under contract for our faulous new house. Shopping for appliances. Shopping for school supplies. New Body Combat program launch at the gym. More soccer. Shopping for curtains. Family Reunion. Life has been BUSY, can you tell?

We have been spending lots of time together, but man has this summer flown!!

Today, I LOVE my family, today my house is a disaster, today my kids have been playing together non-stop, today I am happy. Today, and everyday..Life is Good

0 interesting things to say: