Waylon is the BEST!
I know it means a lot to say something or someone is the BEST, but here it is really true.
*Waylon is such a hard worker and a great provider.
*Waylon is patient and helps me to be more patient.
*Waylon is fun (of course). He can make anyone laugh or smile anytime. (the kids love when he puts them to bed, he tickles them loads and they love it!)
*Waylon is loving, supportive and thoughtful. He always wants his family to know how much he loves us! He supports me in all I do as well as the kids. As he puts it, "I've got your back!"
*Waylon is trying to be like Jesus. He works always at doing what is right,
and being a good example.
*Waylon is kind. In every situation.
*Waylon is happy and positive. He loves life and never complains!
*Waylon is a great friend. I am so happy that all five of us are best friends:)
We made Waylon stuffed French Toast for Breakfast, Chinese Food for dinner.
We pampered him all day. Homemade Cards and gifts, a few new clothes, plus homemade trophies. They read: " Awarded world's best Dad"
A great day to celebrate a great dude.
A great day to celebrate a great dude.

0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment