God of my rock, in him I will trust (2nd Samuel 22:3)
Though he slay me, yet I will trust (Job 13:15)
Blessed are all they that put their trust in him (Psalms 2:12)
They that know thy name will put their trust in thee (Psalms 9:10)
None...that trust in thee shall be desolate (Psalms 34:22)
Trust in the Lord, and do good (Psalms 37:3)
Trust in him at all times (Psalms 62:8)
They that trust the Lord....abideth forever (Psalms 125:1)
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart (Proverbs 3:5)
Whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he (Proverbs 16:20)
I will put my trust in him (Hebrews 2:13)
I know in whom I have trusted (2nd Nephi 4:19)
I will trust in thee forever (2nd Nephi 4:34)
God is my salvation; I will trust (2nd Nephi 22:2)
Rejoice, and put your trust in God (Mosiah 7:19)

0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment