Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving FUN! We had planned to go to my Mom's
but the CRAZY weather kept us home.
It was such a great time:)The kids were in heaven:)
LOTS of playing in the snow
Game playing....
And of course great company!
Lou and Kevin and the best cooks ever!! When we got there I asked Lou if she had an apron I could wear. Waylon was being a silly goober and asked if he could have one too. I told Lou he would like the one with pretty flowers (I didn't know she actually had one like this!)
Waylon put it on and we had a GOOD laugh!

(He took it off very quickly)
I love my hubby's great sense of humor.
He always makes me LAUGH!

The kids were fascinated by the snow.


The kids made snow forts and snowmen
(I think they were out there for 5 or 6 hours)

Cute Courtney!

The food was absolutely DELICIOUS!

We had a blast with our sweet friends:)

Happy Thanksgiving:)

0 interesting things to say: