Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Grandpa's 80th Birthday

My CUTE Grandpa just turned 80:) The Spencer Clan had a big get together to celebrate. It was fun to see so many of my cousins and aunts and uncles that I had not seen in a while. Nadine and Michael were AWESOME hosts and everything was great:)I actually snapped a few pictures, yes they are very random. Cute sister Mandy and Lyd.
Rebekah Lynnie
Isaiah
David and Steve-both so excited that I am taking a picture of them!
Gene and Rebekah. Cute.
The BEST picture ever. My cousin Greyson eating a cookie/cake sandwich. AWESOME.
We left about 6:30 in the evening and this is what happened within 5 minutes. OUT COLD.
But, not Mr. Michael he was wired!
This is Michael' self portrait--Nice.

A very good day:) Happy Birthday Grandpa!!

1 interesting things to say:

Amos said...

So glad you captured the cookie sandwich! It was definitely an awesome day.