Thursday, August 19, 2010

Boating Fun

We were able to go boating this week with some friends and had so much fun:)
Princess Olivia riding. Michael
Olivia, Waylon and Michael on the tube
Olivia, Waylon, Elisah and Michael
Bill, Michael and Waylon. I laughed so hard watching these old guys handle the tube. Good times:)
Another one of the boys.
Deep in thought.Carrie. Isaac, Elisah, McKinley, Olivia and Rachael. Elisah surfing in the back.

SO MUCH FUN!
Carrie, Isaac, Elisah, McKinley, Olivia and Rachael
OH YEA I'm driving the boat (don't worry he really wasn't)
cute dude.

Cuter.
All of the kids riding together.
McKinley, Waylon and Elisah...what crazy fun!
LOVE it.
Cute boy riding.
Love that face.
Isaac thinking he might look a little further-then two seconds later he was like hanging off of the boat. Seriously stressed me out.
Those cute Duncan boys
The Duncan Kids and their Daddy.
Michael trying to get into a surfing position
Serious Cuteness.All tired out. Seriously Isaac was almost asleep so many times.
Well, we didn't get any pictures of the craziest ride. Yes, that would be the one where Michael and I WIPED out. He kicked me in the face (yes, I thought my nose was broken) and was a little shook up about the whole thing (but then he got right back on). Me, not so much. I enjoyed the rest of the day in the boat. Thanks to our friends for an absolutely glorious day!

0 interesting things to say: