Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Camping........

So, Last week we went camping with some friends. We had a blast, we went to Fishhook and the weather and mosquito's cooperated:) What luck. And what is camping without some football??? (Answer=Duncan's always play the football after the tent is set up:) There was a great swimming area and Michael tried out his new goggles. He was so excited to buy these with his "own" money so that he would not have to plug his nose anymore underwater.
Olivia Lounging after playing in the sun for a while, what can I say.......she's adorable:D
When we went swimming, we found MUD! Isaac loved playing in it and would walk around put his arms up and say (in a deep voice) "I'm gonna make mud pies....I'm gonna make mud pies"
There was this cool seahorse, the kids loved climbing up it and feeling like they were on top of the world. Olivia is in front and Michael is climbing up the back.
We had a great time:) It was the first time in seven years we didn't have a baby or two year old camping and we SO enjoyed it!!




1 interesting things to say:

molly said...

how did I miss this one. That looks way fun. Such cute and colorful pics!