Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rain

 Sometimes, when I rains it really pours!
But, life is all about PERSPECTIVE!

“What we see depends mainly on what we look for.”    
{John Lubbock}
There is good in every situation,
there is something to be learned in every circumstance,
it just isn't always easy to remember that when we are in the middle of something yucky.

It has been raining lately and I have just been thinking about how wonderful it is, how beautiful it is and how much I love the change in seasons and weather! Now if I could just remember this when it is raining in my life! This is where gratitude comes in for me:)

I have SO so much to be grateful for!
My sweet family. My children are just perfect! Yes, they make mistakes, they frustrate me, but they are just so amazing and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be their Mother!
My husband who is truly my best friend. I feel very blessed to be married to someone so wonderful, who gets me and still loves me, and is just downright amazing:)
Trials that stretch me and help me to become more like my Savior (aka pouring down rain).
Coming from such a great family. And the fact that they are all still my best friends.
SO MANY wonderful things


0 interesting things to say: