Michael Boy is turning 10.
Yes, you heard me right....10 years old.
So we enter the double digit parenting years.
I am sure it will be a blast! I mean look at those kids, they are sure the BEST!
Waylon is super busy with his internship and will be MIA on Michael's real birthday, so this week we celebrated his UN BIRTHDAY!
Michael wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and a little playing.
{I can't believe they all got that close to Chuck E Cheese at the same time to get a picture!}
Love my silly boys!
My sweet Boy!
Look at that mouth (and my bangs, wow that is sure special!)
GIRL Power
My treasures, my gems, I LOVE being their Mother!
MY sweetheart. I love HIM!
Hilarious.... I was taking a picture of Isaac and mid picture he told me he had to go the bathroom. I am sure he will appreciate this picture in his teenage years!
Michael concentrating on making a good shot!
Olivia whacking it, yes, she got the athlete ability of whacking it from me,
I think it is just more fun that way!!
Silly cake boy!
Olivia love.
Blowing out some candles
Getting Crazy!
We LOVE our absolutely sweet birthday boy! We are so grateful he is in our family!
**In the fourth grade now
**Plays the Violin and Piano
**LOVES all sports, soccer is his favorite right now
**LOVES learning anything, reading, school and especially Math
**Is very thoughtful and kind to everyone around him
**LOVES playing games, his favorites right now are chess (with his dad), clue and pinochle
**LOVES riding his bike, cub scouts, playing in our "dirt" backyard and playing Lego's
He is such a joy in our lives!!
MICHAEL YOU ARE THE BEST:)

0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment