Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun times!!

.......at the park yesterday.

Waylon had class, Michael had cub scout camp so,

Liv and Isaac and I headed out for some fun! I love these two!
They make my heart smile.


I love all of their silliness.


and all of their sweetness (Olivia has so much!)





what silly monkey.


Isaac boy


Actually, we headed to the water park and then next door to the park, but I loaded all of my pictures backwards so here it is....


SO. FLIPPING.CUTE.


Water spraying fun.


This is the brand new water park, so my kids were Ubber excited to try it out.


They loved the basketball slide.










They are such great buds.




Isaac's first time in the water. A little cold, I think. I love summer-the smell of sunscreen, ,the hot sun on my face, schedule out the window and lots of time with my kids!

1 interesting things to say:

Monica said...

Glad you got a chance to try out the new water park and glad that the kids had a great time too. I love the water park theme that they did, very kid friendly.