So, I have been practicing and practicing and practicing kickboxing over and over before I go to my official training this weekend. My kids have been doing it with me. They love it!! It wears them out and they have a blast doing it! Olivia especially loves it and asks if we can practice everyday when she gets home from school. One day, she told me me belly was getting smaller (bless her!!), she asked me why and I said it is because I have been exercising regularly and trying to eat healthier. Now every time we do kickboxing or does anything when she gets her heart rate up, she comments about how much smaller her belly is. Luckily, she is still very innocent and unconcerned about her appearance. Of which I am very grateful! I know it is very hard for girls!! We try to talk only about eating healthy, exercising, and talking care of our body. Yes, it's hard for me but I try to talk positively about my body (something I struggle with). She CRACKS me up every time she is out of breath and says, I can feel my tummy getting smaller.
14 years ago

2 interesting things to say:
Super excited for you! What a great instructor you will be! You go girl with the flat stomach!
Thanks Jill!!
Post a Comment