Friday, March 11, 2011

Playtime

A few Saturdays we had nothing that we had to do, so we had some FUN!
{of course} Isaac and I played Zingo, a fun board game over and over. He loved it! Michael and I played pinochle {Waylon helped someone move and had lots of National Boards work he was doing so he didn't get to hang with us until the evening} Olivia REALLY wanted to play store.
She was the store clerk. I was the customer. I mean who wouldn't want
to buy something from her???
Some of the things I bought. We played for a couple of hours using monopoly money.
She was very EXCITED!
The boys got in on the action. At first they were buying things with me but then they decided they were robbers {notice the cape. nice}
They were having loads of fun snatching my stuff and running around.
{Anytime is fun when you get to run around}
We ended the day with Waylon and had a movie night!
A GREAT day with my fam!

0 interesting things to say: