
I was so happy to have a DVR so I could record conference and still make it to the Easter Egg Hunt. I love egg hunts and after Olivia's hosptial stay I was exhausted and didn't have the time or energy to put on together. But, it was FREEZING. We had on all of our winter stuff and we were still cold! Olivia was the only one who would go near the Easter Bunny.

Waiting to run and get some eggs! Easter was a great day. Listened to Conference, had a great family dinner. I asked the kids what Easter was about when we were sitting talking and Olivia said, "Jesus" and then Michael said it right after her. So I asked Olivia why is Easter about Jesus? She said, "Because Jesus Loves us and wants us to have fun!" Really? Granted we hadn't had a Easter lesson yet when I asked them I was just suprised, that's all. She is so funny
0 interesting things to say:
Post a Comment