
Michael had been working feverishly on his cub scout requirements for Wolf. He is very self motivated to complete the requirements and can never get enough. He has been begging me since his birthday to make a outdoor meal ....it was just so cold......so, this week we planned it out

Today we headed to the park so he could complete the requirements. They were all fascinated with the BBQ tools and loved helping daddy.

FIRE!!!

The smiling chef!

Olivia starting taking some pictures and was having a great time. I really was happy, I promise, it was just bright with the beautiful sunshine.

Olivia LOVED this tree....

taking pictures of her silly daddy (can you say seafood??)

Isaac decided to pose (yes, on top of the table) so Olivia would snap some pics of him.

What a silly guy!

Michael also worked on picking up liter. He was amazed by how much there was. He said, "why don't people just throw this in the garbage can-it's right there." Good Question!! One that I have never understood.

This is how much garbage he found! Nice work bud!!

We had a GREAT day at the park!! Olivia and Isaac were coughing all night and didn't sleep very well, so they both took a nap when we got home. Nothing like a fun, lazy Saturday!!
1 interesting things to say:
You look so thrilled in the picture. :) I just love that Michael was picking up the garbage, what a good boy and model Boy Scout!
Post a Comment