
Tractor ride at the pumpkin patch

Olivia LOVES animals! Here she is feeding them @ the
pumpkin patch

There were so many fun things to do at the pumpkin patch. This is a hay pyramid (pretty high) all made of hay) and they also had a big maze to run through. Isaac and I went with Olivia and the 1st graders and had a blast!

Isaac and his pumpkin (he only changed his mind about 15 times!) He didn't end up getting this one!

Olivia being an adventurer-hiking out where no kids were to find the perfect pumpkin!

Isaac loved feeding the animals!

The return tractor ride (doesn't Isaac look happy?)

The cutest pumpkin Olivia!

Michael's 1st Cub Scout pack meeting! he is so darn cute (and still doesn't mind if I say that!)

So, we went to the dollar store and I gave each of them $1-let me tell you it was happiness! They had a lot
of fun playing!

Too cute!

This is part of what Olivia is wearing for Halloween-cute!

They just love having their pictures taken!

Isaac and his ABC's......he just loves anything to do with letters! Pretty much my kids rock!
1 interesting things to say:
First off, your kids do ROCK! Second, I can never make up my mind about which pumpkin to choose either (or which Christmas tree, etc.) - the next one always looks like the better option!
Post a Comment