Cuties Olivia and Michael on top of the world at the Space Needle
This past week we spent a few days in Seattle. Waylon needed to take several tests for his national board certification, so we decided to all go and have a fun time. Waylon took tests for several hours Friday while the kids and I went to the Pacific Science Center, then we met up with Waylon at Lunch and spent several more hours at the Science Center, then we went to the Amusement Park next to the space needle. We also has fun riding the monorail (the kids LOVED this).
Saturday was Olivia's Birthday and she really wanted to go up to the top of the Space Needle, so we did. It is so beautiful, it had been several years (pre-Olivia) since I had been up and it is quite cool to be on top of the world.
So, it is strange for Waylon to be done with something that has been a HUGE part of our family this past year. National Boards was something we knew would make for a crazy year (which it has). Waylon continually amazes me with his talents and abilities to provide for our family and his willingness to work HARD! The crazy thing is that he won't find out until November wither or not his portfolio and test and accepted and he passes.
It was a great week and we are glad to be back home in the Tri-Cities. The funny thing is that every time we go somewhere it makes us love the Tri-Cities even more :):) It is nice to know where home is!

2 interesting things to say:
It's nice to know you are making a home in tri-cities. Your smiles are amazing. Let us celebrate!!! I am proud of you Waylon! You have worked so hard. Stress is dangerous, so I hope you can simplify life a little now. Oh, and for any stiffness drink 4000mg of fish oil a day. (just a gulp or two) What a torment to wait until November for results. But I am positive you will be very happy with them! I hope to come see you all soon and celebrate. Dad can show me the way and then I hope to be a frequent visitor. Just so you know :) I luuuv this blog! Lovely Rachael!
Love the picture of you and Waylon, you two are so cute together! Seattle looks like it was so much fun for you all and so deserved after all the hard work for National Boards.
Post a Comment